Stone is the symbol of durability and strength. Likewise, Terralite Stone is a stone effect exterior acrylic render with excellent weather resistant properties. Terralite Stone incorporates the use of natural stone aggregates designed to be spray applied to give the appearance of ‘Hammer Finished Granite’. This stone simulation coating finds popularity today as it aims to use recycled materials which would otherwise go to waste.
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Outstanding flexibility.
• Excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Rapid drying properties in both low and high temperatures.
• Vapour permeable allowing substrate to breathe. (ASTM E96)
• Water based and environmentally friendly.
Areas Of Use
• Designed primarily for exterior use, but is often used internally by designers.
• Can be applied to most surfaces consisting of concrete, cement rendering, lightweight concrete, cement fibre boards, Sprayplaster, and is suitable for use on gypsum dry walls and chipboard.
• Used to simulate natural ‘Hammer Finished Granite’.
• Extensively used on government buildings, commercial complexes, educational facilities and more.
• Ideal for Terraco EIFS.
Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound.
Roller apply one coat of Terraco P Primer Pigmented and allow to cure. Roller apply one coat of Terraco Terralite Undercoat and allow to cure. Spray apply Terraco Terralite Stone to colour and texture as per approved architectural sample.
Protect all adjacent areas not to be covered. All cracks, chips, voids and damages should be repaired with an appropriate filler. Prepare by removing all loose and flaking paint, grease, dirt and grime. Spot prime exposed areas appropriately. Proceed as for new work.